The Citroen Relay has been a popular panel van for many years, in part due to some favourable finance offers from Citroen. In 2014 an updated and improved version was launched to keep it up to date with its main rivals: the Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter and Volkswagen Crafter and this was updated in 2016 with the addition of Euro 6 diesel engines.
The Citroen Relay, known as the Jumper in other markets, is built on a platform shared with the Peugeot Boxer and Fiat Ducato – in fact, there are so few differences between the three vans that it can be hard to tell them apart. The one big difference is under that short bonnet, where Fiat uses one range of engines and PSA opts for a different line-up. Peugeot and Citroen updated their vans in 2016 by downsizing from the previous 2.2-litre motors, to a new line of BlueHDi 2.0-litre diesels, though power outputs are almost unchanged.
The new Relay has also been updated in more important areas – the doors and brakes have been tested and upgraded for durability, the engine range has been updated to improve emissions and economy, and interior quality has taken a step forward with extra options on the spec sheet – like sat-nav, a reversing camera, auto wipers, lane departure warning and tyre pressure sensors.
The 2.0-litre engines in the Relay offer 110hp, 130hp and a new range-topping 160hp, with stop-start available on the BlueHDi 130 version. All drive through a six-speed manual gearbox to the front wheels, with no automatic transmission option.
CONTACT VANBRANDS ON
01925 438 188
NEW ’70’ REGISTRATION
- 5 Inch Colour Touch Screen With Bluetooth
- Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Drivers Airbag
- Drivers Seat Height Adjustment
- Electric Front Windows
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Emergency Braking Assistance
- Full Steel Bulkhead
- Heated Twin Lens Door Mirrors With Electric Adjustment For Passenger Side
- Height Adjustable Steering Wheel
- High Frequency Remote Control Central Locking With Plip
- Laminated Windscreen
- Mid-Height Interior Protection In Load Compartment
- Nearside Sliding Side Loading Door
- Perimetric Alarm
- Rear Doors Opening To 180 Degrees
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Smartnav & Trackstar Stolen Vehicle Tracking
- Steel Wheels
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Tinted Windows
|Gross Vehicle Weight
|Fuel Consumption (Combined)
|Rear door opening