The Citroen Relay has been a popular panel van for many years. An updated and improved version has been launched to keep it up to date with its main rivals: the Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter and Volkswagen Crafter. Vehicles now come with high specification including Navigation, Cruise, Parking sensors & Alarm as standard on the Enterprise model.
The Citroen Relay, known as the Jumper in other markets, is built on a platform shared with the Peugeot Boxer and Fiat Ducato – in fact, there are so few differences between the three vans that it can be hard to tell them apart. The one big difference is under that short bonnet, where Fiat uses one range of engines and PSA opts for a different line-up.
The new Relay has also been updated in more important areas – the doors and brakes have been tested and upgraded for durability, the engine range has been updated to improve emissions and economy, and interior quality has taken a step forward with extra options.
The 2.2-litre engines in the Relay offer 140ps, with stop-start as standard. All drive through a six-speed manual gearbox to the front wheels.
CONTACT VANBRANDS ON
01925 438 188
NEW ’22’ REGISTRATION
- 5 Inch Colour Touch Screen With Bluetooth
- Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- DAB RADIO
- Drivers Airbag
- Drivers Seat Height Adjustment
- Electric Front Windows
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Emergency Braking Assistance
- Full Steel Bulkhead
- Heated Twin Lens Door Mirrors With Electric Adjustment For Passenger Side
- Height Adjustable Steering Wheel
- High Frequency Remote Control Central Locking With Plip
- Laminated Windscreen
- Mid-Height Interior Protection In Load Compartment
- Nearside Sliding Side Loading Door
- Parking Sensors
- Perimetric Alarm
- Rear Doors Opening To 180 Degrees
- Sat Nav
- Steel Wheels
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Tinted Windows
|Gross Vehicle Weight
|Fuel Consumption (Combined)
|Rear door opening